People are our most valuable asset. As a successful business, we seek only the most outstanding people. We currently have the following vacancies:
Accounts Assistant Payroll
- Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £18,200.00 /year
To assist in all aspects of administrative support, including accounts and sales.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Wages and Salary
- RTI and Pension
- NI and PAYE Reconciliations, inc Sage Journals
- Statutory Requirements
- Holiday Calculations
- Purchase invoice data entry
- CIS and Subcontractor Returns
- Supplier Statement reconciliation
- Stationery monitoring and ordering
- Petty Cash
- Any other accounting duties as required
- Attend meetings necessary to perform duties
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills where necessary
- Lettings and Sales assistance
- Answering telephone and dealing with enquires
- Filing and sorting paperwork
- Preparation of correspondence when required
- Data Storage and Archiving
This is not an exhaustive list and may be added to with tasks associated to the grade.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
We currently require a Scaffolder to work on our new build homes.
Job Type: Full Time.
Required experience: 3 Years.
Competitive pay, based on experience.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org