Step 1: Qualification
- Visit our site and decide which of our new build houses you wish to call your new home.
- Our sales advisor will take a few details about your existing home to establish whether it qualifies for the scheme.
- We will need to know its location and approximate value.
- If your home is suitable for our Part Exchange scheme, we will put a provisional hold on the property of your choice for a period of one week to give us the opportunity to have your house independently valued.
Step 2: Valuation
- We will arrange for two Independent Selling Agents to carry out valuations on your existing home, on our behalf.
- Our instruction will be for the agents to provide us with an opinion of anticipated selling price not an asking price.
- Our Sales Manager may also visit you to get a better understanding of your existing home.
Step 3: Reservation
- Once the valuations are back and we are happy that your house is suitable for our scheme, we will make you an offer for your existing home.
- If you accept our offer, an appointment will be made for you to reserve your new home with our sales advisor. We will require a deposit of £1000 to secure your reservation.
- We will instruct our solicitors to proceed with the sale. You will need to instruct your own legal advisor as well.
- Now your new homes starts to become a reality.
*Available on selected plots only.